Tuesday 25 May 2004

Broken Blog

Somethings busted and I can't figure out why - the images won't load up from when I did them last night to now. Is this a common problem today?

Then yesterday I also discovered this - someone has copied my blog, comments, images, everything and stuck it on to their own blog. They have submitted it to Blogshares. There is no email address to contact them and ask them to stop it. Blogger support said they never made any claim that they could stop this kind of thing (fair enough) but I thought perhaps they would be able to withdraw someone's account if they blatantly did something like this.

Someone called Bad Karma left a comment around my blog birthday saying that someone would steal something from me soon and I wouldn't realise until it was too late.

This is making me paranoid.

No comments: