Tuesday 21 October 2003

Seen on TV

I don't watch much TV because I find it doesn't keep me occupied (my need to be in constant motion makes it very difficult to sit down and watch it). However, I have it on mostly when I'm not concentrating fully on it. I like to watch Breakfast on BBC1 in the morning. Recently (in direct ratio to the level of tiredness I am achieving) I have still been at home when it finishes and Kilroy starts.

This is the absolute dividing line between morning/early morning TV and daytime TV. Having to watch daytime TV is like being tortured.

Today Kilroy was talking about my mum hates my partner, recently he has also talked about i don't talk to my brother and, i haven't seen my mum for ** number of years and any number of other provocative subject matters. I couldn't stand listening to another minute so I flicked onto ITV to see the scottish woman waxing lyrical with a volunteer and a beauty consultant about a better bottom without surgery treatment (some kind of sucky thing is massaged all over your arse twice weekly for 7 weeks at a cost of £40 a session and then subsequently once a month for the rest of the time you want a great arse). Couldn't really handle that either, so there was Trisha (poor girls british Jerry Springer without the physical fighting) and kids TV.

I suspect its supposed to make you rush out and go to work (which it did). [oh and I've just spell checked this post and its suggesting I should replace Kilroy with killer...]

No comments: