Tuesday 2 September 2003

Monday's Life Class


Having missed a week of drawing due to bank holidays I was keen to get back to it. However I was very rusty and had a terrible time with the drawing thing - not able to express what I wanted to, couldn't draw in the manner I am used to, felt stiff and lacking in confidence. But I did some drawings and although not my best or favourites these are them. We were supposed to be concentrating on foreshortening (this is hard, but also if you are in the wrong place for a pose it is jut long and rather dull).

Candid Arts Trust: open access sessions and more formal taught courses in both life drawing and painting. Behind Angel tube, Islington - first left down City Road. Contact: The Candid Arts Trust, 3 Torrens Street, London EC1V 1NQ, Tel: 020 7837 4237.

No comments: