Friday 12 January 2007

Bloghuh
Its a mystery...

New Blogger

I'm annoyed. I finally decided I should change to the new blogger. What harm could it do? Seemed straightforward. Only when I did I found they had added one of their annoying bars over the top of the blog. I'd been able to choose not to have that there before. Its only a little thing but its a choice that has been taken away. Bah humbug.

So there's my mystery for today - why does stuff have to keep changing? I know that competition requires that developers stay on their toes and in response to this it is thought that change is necessary to stay ahead of the game. However, change for changes sake is just annoying. Especially when it isn't better. Why can't changes be made that don't affect the good stuff from before? Why try to fix something that ain't broke?

I'll get used to it. Its not like they haven't changed it before, after all.


Read more about things that mystify others at participating Bloghuh? blogs this week:
Alley Kat
Aprosexic
Blue Witch
bob's yer uncle
Changing Places
Depthmarker
In the Aquarium
Jen&HerBoat
Kitchen Witch
La Que Sabe
London Daily Photo
Pewari's Prattle
Purple Pen
Quixotic Evil
Santiago Dreaming
Tabula Rasa
Tiger Feet
Who Knows Where Thoughts Come From?
wintermute

No comments: