Tuesday 25 April 2006

Date Bails...We have a winner

The winner is this cool cat, Johnny. He likes swimming underwater, cooking, eating and drinking heavily, making maps, collecting plastic animals. Eats anything (except cats, obviously not a cannibal, which is good). Describes himself as a tall greedy boozehound (slightly odd for a cat). Likes being right all the time.

Black cowboy hat (preferably on a cowboy).

Favourite mode of transport: medium sized boat.

Best joke: A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver instinctively recoils in horror and says, "thats the ugliest baby I've ever seen". The woman goes and sits down, fuming. She says to the man next to her, "the bus driver just insulted me!" The man says, "you go back and tell 'im what you think of 'im, go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you..."

And actually, just incase you get concerned that I'm sending Bails out with a cartoon character he really looks like this. She's very excited. I'm hoping they'll let us know how it went after the weekend.

If anyone else would like me to fix them up you know where to email!

No comments: