Wednesday 4 October 2006

Bus Dramas

The 341 bus driver forgot he was driving a 341. As we failed to make the appropriate turning at Tottenham Green, round in front of what used to be a hospital, I got up to check with him that it was a 341 and not my tired mind playing tricks on me when I got on. He braked suddenly and I lurched forward. Yes he said I forgot to make the turn. We drove on passed Tescos, to the junction at West Green Road. He decided to turn into West Green Road and then did a three point turn. In a bus. Full of passengers. Never seen that before. And before you knew it we were back on course, but not before a number of bemused passengers came down to investigate and a seemingly normal woman lost it in a split second when he wouldn't let her off the bus (despite the fact he wasn't even on the route, never mind at a bus stop).

No comments: