Friday 30 September 2005

Look Into My Eyes

I was passing the opticians today and popped in to make an appointment. They gave me one immediately. It has been two and a half years since my last appointment.

They do that thing where they measure your current glasses, them make you look into the machine that has the road with a hotair balloon on the end which goes in and out of focus. Then they took photographs of the back of my eyeball. The optician did all that repetative stuff. "Which is clearer red or green, and now? Look at the dots they will be slightly different, which is clearer 1 or 2. 1, or, 2. Read the top row for me. And the left. Which is clearer red or green? And now? Which is better, 1 or 2. And now, 1, or, 2. Can you read anything from the second row, etc. My eyes are the same as they were before. Which is good - they are stable. And my eyeballs are healthy. (bet you can't tell!)



Then wandering around upstairs I bought some new glasses (wallet goes ouch).

No comments: